the "hardest" test for a guarantee of quality
- Raw materials from primary steel plants guaranteed with Circograf and Defectomat tests.
- Dimension tests during the entire production process.
- Anti-mixing test with Magnatest equipment, conducted in the factory while parting off the slugs on 100 per cent of the raw material.
- Temperature control by means of an active optic pyrometer on 100 per cent of the slugs during the pressing-bending phase.
- Heat treatment conducted on small homogeneous lots with a limited number of sample tests for Brinell hardness, useful for guaranteeing the structural evenness of the raw material and for easier traceability.
- Magnaflux test (magnetic crack detector) for detecting surface defects.
- Checking of distance between centers of ends on all pieces.